Are you looking to move away from your current eCommerce platform?
Are you unsure about the best way to re-platform?
Do you use an obsolete platform such as Magento 1?
If your answer is yes to at least one of the questions above, then this is a not-to-be-missed seminar.
This seminar will be particularly useful for Marketing Managers, eCommerce Managers and Directors.
What you will learn:
– How to plan for a re-platform
– Ensure you get the best out of the re-platform
– How to safeguard your SEO during a site migration
– Programs you should be using to push forward customer engagement after your re-platform
– Ramesh Bhudia, Magento Specialist
Ramesh will cover common re-platforming issues and how to mitigate them. You will go away with a better appreciation of the re-platforming process and ensure this process is as smooth as it possibly can be.
Ramesh is the Director of 2simplify – a London based eCommerce agency specialising in Magento.
– Ian Humphreys, SEO Strategist
Ian will cover the impact a site migration can have on your SEO, establishing objectives and benchmarking KPIs, technical SEO & on-page optimisation considerations and much more. Ian will also share a site migration checklist.
Ian is an SEO Strategist at Impression – a multi-award winning team of digital marketing experts.
– Chloe Sinclair, eCommerce Partnerships Manager
Chloe will cover 10 programs that Magento merchants should be running that will help drive forward engagement with your new website.
Chloe is the eCommerce Partnerships Manager at dotdigital – a powerful engagement platform across all touchpoints.