How we can help you
Our experience in Magento will enable you to get a return on your investment by increased revenue generated online or through efficiency savings.
We can customise your wholesale distribution experience with a complete B2B Magento website. Take a look at some of our capabilities below.
Get in touch to find out more.
We can customise your website so it’s easy for your customers to buy from you
- Separate pre-approved logins for customers, distributors or sales
- Easy bulk ordering and quick re-ordering to help drive repeat business
- Multiple payment options to cater for different types of customers
- Ship large orders to multiple client addresses
- Tailored design for each screen resolution for mobile optimised website
We can develop custom features to meet your business model and operations
- Create customer groups and account approvals for unique experience for each of your buyers
- Set various pricing tiers and rules to retain more high-value customers
- Give easy access to sales reps of key information such as real-time stock levels and customer order history
- Send customers tailored quotes based on order size, shipping and discounts for approval
We can integrate and streamline your wholesale process
- Integrate customer details and invoices from accounting software such as Xero or Sage
- Notify customers about product updates, promotions and stock availability with email marketing platforms such as Infusionsoft or Mailchimp
- Implement custom shipping rules with providers such as DPD, Parcelhub, UPS or FedEx
We have certified developers in Magento which means our work is robust, efficient and trusted.
“Based on recommendations, we worked with 2simplify to develop our new website. As a B2B wholesale company, we required specific functionalities based on our business model.”
Vass Vekariya, Guy Darrells Trading